The Terrace at Scotts Valley
19 New Homes - 3 Br/2.5 Ba, 1858 sf
SLEEK, CONTEMPORARY DESIGN, ECO FRIENDLY
High-end modern features combined with energy efficiency! Great views of the surrounding hills!
From the initial design phase and site development, through the use of advanced technology and green materials and the
actual construction phase... The Terrace at Scotts Valley has embraced a philosophy that reduces environmental impact and conserves natural resources while also providing energy savings to homebuyers. Many new homebuyers are surprised when they learn they need to spend an additional $40,000 - $50,000 or more in upgrade costs if they want their new home to resemble the model home they walked through. At The Terrace, we feel that these amenities should not be considered an extra cost to the homebuyer.
INCLUDED BUILDER UPGRADES
We include the following upgrades in all our homes:
• Quartz countertops in kitchen and baths
• Engineered hardwood/L.V.P. (Luxury Vinyl Plank) plank floors in entry, living, dining and kitchen
• Heated tile floors in master bath and guest bath
• “Frameless” 3/8" glass shower enclosure in master bath
• Pre-wired for wall mount TV in living room
• Upgraded appliance package including:
• Verona electric oven/range - handmade in Italy
• Bosch stainless steel dishwash
• Kohler single bowl, enameled cast iron kitchen sink
• Kohler restaurant style kitchen
• Kohler sinks, faucets and toilets in all bathrooms.
• Ultra high efficiency mini split heating and cooling system with individual thermostats.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
Living in an efficient, ECO-friendly home is not just beneficial to our planet, it is beneficial to the homebuyers' bank account as well....
Included in all Terrace homes:
• Photovoltaic solar electric system 2,880 W
• CALGreen Compliant energy-efficient homes
• Dual glazed, argon filled Low E Milgard vinyl windows
• Meets California Title 24 Building Energy Efficiency Standards
• ENERGY STAR rated Hybrid Electric Water Heater
• High efficiency LED lighting
• Efficient Kohler faucets, showerheads and toilets reduce water usage
• Engineered wood products conserve resource
• Garages pre-wired for electric vehicle chargers
• Ductless HVAC mini-split systems are efficient
• Heated bathroom floors!
THE TERRACE AT SCOTTS VALLEY IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
The first 5 units will be completed in 2019, stop by to see our model home!
Construction of the first 10 units is in progress.
Call Paul Burrowes at
831-295-5130 or email